civil wedding in Zug
"every smile you give will return twice to you."
And if two love birds smile all day, a lifetime together can only start off perfectly and full of shared joy.
After the first look and short photoshoot, the civil wedding took place in Zug. The super cute kids were especially looking forward to throwing flowers and sweets, although I do believe that some of the supplyed candy misteriously disappeared before the big event ;-) even the groom didn't miss out on some.
After the ceremony we enjoyed an idyllic tour on the lake of Zug. The weather was perfect for it, a wonderful spring day, which have been so rare this year, even more beautiful when it happens for weddings.
Dinner was enjoyed at the elegant Theater Casino Zug, where the view of the sunset is spectacular.
Thank you for letting me be part of your big day, it has so much fun with you, I hope you always stay as cheerful and happy together! :-)
- beautiful flowers and decoration: Tinamara GmbH Blumen&Dekorationen Flowers & decorations, www.tinamara.ch
- Rings: Acredo Trauring-Lounge Wädenswil, www.123gold.ch
- stunning wedding dress: BRAUTfashion Sins, www.brautfashion.ch
- Suit: PKZ / Gränicher / treger Lucerne
- Romantic Make-up and hair Fem-style by Beatrice Mendelin, www.fem-style.ch